eVIVA is a research and development project aiming at developing a learning approach for Service Related Competences in Higher Education institutes.
It aims at understanding how familiar stakeholders in Higher Education (e.g. professionals as well as students) are with the concept of the Service Economy and Service Related Competences in connection with web-based learning environments as well as with approaches and instruments for validation of learning outcomes in their practice.
You may participate and support us on different levels:
1. Answer the following questionnaire.
2. Register to our eVIVA community, receive information and contribute to the discussion.
3. Register to an individual or focus group interview.
Your eVIVA team
This survey will take you approximately 5-10 min to complete it.
It consists of 5 parts:
1. Introduction and statistical background data
2. Service Economy and Service Related Competences
3. Acquisition of Service Related Competences
4. Validation of competences
5. Digital learning
REMARK: Unfortunately the survey software does not provide for a Montenegrin version of the survey, even though the project partnership is fully aware of that need and tried to meet it. We apologise for this inconvenience and kindly ask respondents using Montenegrin language to complete the survey in another language (we suggest to select the English, Bosnian, or Serbian version instead).
There are 31 questions in this survey.